I provide SEO services for small business in Portland, Oregon. My focus is local natural search listings. No paid ads or pay-per-click.
- Keyword Research: Research and evaluate effective keywords
- Content Analysis: Analyze content and page structure
- Meta Tags: Optimize Meta Titles and Descriptions
- File Compression: Compress images and minify scripts
- HTML5 Validation: Validate HTML5 to W3C standards
- XML Sitemap: Set up XML sitemap for proper page indexing
- Web Analytics: Set up analytics program for evaluating traffic data
- Business Listing: Set up business listings for local search and reviews
- Social Media: Set up social media profiles and feeds
- Blog Marketing: Set up blog for writing articles and sharing content
- Copywriting: Provide text and images for blog posts or pages
SEO is available as a one-time service or monthly plan, cancel anytime. For info about cost visit the Cost page. For info about my process visit the Process page. For general info about SEO visit the Basics page.
Factors that affect SEO are website size, reputation of business, and competitiveness of industry. I research and optimize based on products or services, location, and targeted users. If you are looking for a local SEO company in Vancouver, WA contact me today.
– – –
- Search Engine
- An online database that stores and organizes information on the Web. Users enter keywords to search for information.
- A process of making something as fully functional or effective as possible.